- Onboarding should simple, short and easy to understand instructions.
- We recommend using three default gestures with best practice animations before using alternative custom solutions.
|Tap Gesture||Hold Gesture||Drag Gesture|
- Use solid colours or soft gradients for backgrounds.
- Create a set number of colour themes and cycle them throughout each level
(ex. Prepare 5 themes and use one for every level until level 5, then repeat)
- Use generic props in your game environment - trees, rocks, bushes, water, buildings, cars, etc.
- Use bright colour gradients for the background
* Depending on the camera angle, consider using ‘scene fog’ to hide map borders * Fog colour should always be the same as the sky colour
- Achieve consist lighting by using the same lighting setup for each scene
- Use two Directional Lights as only one should cast shadows
- Apply the same lights and scene lighting to every scene in the game
Use only one font throughout the game, in both UI and in-game texts.
Check out Baloo 2 on the Google Fonts
Use custom haptic configurations to achieve a top-quality game feeling and user experience.
Haptic(Taptic) Feedback Engine for Vibrations on iOS/Android
Here are some recommendations to get you started!
Updated over 1 year ago