- Vibration package removed
- Banner background color changed from grey to white
- Adjust background tracking enabled for MAX
- Minor error fixes implemented
- MAX and ad network adapters updated
- Adjust SDK updated
- Firebase Unity SDK updated
- GameAnalytics SDK updated
- MAX SDK Implemented
- Consent Flow switched to MAX
- GAD EditorPrefs fix
- Session Events fix
- Adjust, GA, Facebook, Firebase SDKs updated
- Unity AB Implemented
- All MoPub networks updated
- Banner placement added
- Namespace fixes
- Admin Panel init step page implemented
- GEM fixes
- Rate Us pop up implemented, remote variants: CodaRateUsActive and CodaRateUsLevel
- Measurement protocol implementation
- MoPub and networks updated
- Adjust Conversion Value update callback implemented
- Auto Quality Tool implemented
- Adjust Updated
- Thrift and Newtonsoft conflicts solved
- MoPub and networks updated
- Mintegral custom adapters removed and supported implemented
- IAP Token check added to Admin Panel
- Secondary RV placement implemented
- Bad connection case reviewed: consent and MoPub dependency on AB manager removed
- mainTemplate.gradle fix for Android on Unity 2020 LTS
- IDFA API deprecation on Unity 2020 for Android solved with native workaround
- GEM Shop fixes
- Firebase, Adjust and GA updated
- Coda/Adjust CV Models are remote configurable with variant codaConversionModelActive, default is false
- GetLevelSequence API added
- InMobi Adapters added and pre init step implemented for Advanced Bidding
- Unused Facebook Events cleared
- New prefabs added to GEM
- FAN network initialised before Mopub
- AB test setup fix
- Conversion Value model implemented
- MoPub updated to 5.16.4
- Tapjoy Adapters implemented
- All existing networks' adapters updated except for AdMob
- IronSource and Vungle suggested extra init steps implemented
- Amazon disabled
- MoPub Impression Callback Background event fixed for Android
- Vibration Module implemented
- Firebase, Adjust and GameAnalytics updated
- Changing Ad Unit with remote config feature added
- Reporting for Coda related build errors
- GADApplication Identifier fix
- Fixed unique level bug
- GEM Improvements / Fixes
- [1.12.0] Facebook updated to 9.0.0
- [1.12.0] Adjust updated to 4.24.1
- [1.12.0] SKAdNetwork ids are added
- [1.12.0] Adjust custom events added
- [1.12.0] ATT implemented instead of Coda Consent for iOS 14.5+
- [1.12.0] Mopub Supported adnetworks updated
- [1.12.0] Mintegral Custom Adapters updated
- [1.12.0] Fyber Custom Adapters updated
- [1.12.0] SDK package size optimisations
- [1.12.0] Mopub's OnImpressionTrackedEventBg event is implemented instead of OnImpressionTrackedEvent
- [1.11.0] Game Economics Module updated with shop system.
- [1.11.0] Updated Game Economics Module API for easier usage.
- [1.11.0] Updated Facebook Unity SDK to 8.1.1.
- [1.11.0] Updated Firebase Unity SDK to 7.0.2.
- [1.11.0] Updated MoPub SDK to 5.15.0.
- [1.11.0] Updated all MoPub supported ad network adapters.
- [1.11.0] Added Mintegral Custom Ad Network adapters.
- [1.11.0] Fixed issues with Amazon SDK initialization.
- [1.11.0] Added Adjust.setURLStrategy() API call.
[1.10.1] Added Amazon APS adapters for MoPub.
[1.10.1] Implemented Adjust Opt-in A/B test structure.
[1.10.1] Updated Firebase Unity SDK to 6.16.1.
[1.10.1] Updated Pangle MoPub adapters.
[1.10.1] Updated UnityAds MoPub adapters.
[1.10.0] Updated Adjust Unity SDK to 4.23.
[1.10.0] Updated all supported and custom ad network adapters.
[1.10.0] Initial Game Economics Module implemented.
- It has an internal currency ready for use.
- Built-in Level Complete/Fail/Revive screens with rewarded placements are ready.
- They are all ready to use as drag & drop elements.
[1.10.0] Major refactoring on initialization process.
- Each individual module has its own initialization events/checks.
- The monolithic SDK start event is now deprecated. Modules can be used whenever they are ready, instead of waiting for whole modules to initialize.
[1.10.0] MoPub ad requests now receive a new keyword for the presence of idfa.
[1.10.0] A new event is sent when a notification is set.